Arunblue45
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

How come it comes suddenly? Cn any one confirm it? If it's for long time ignore this post.
4 REPLIES 4

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Arunblue45

screenshot-20220524-082405946.jpg

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

How come it comes suddenly? Cn any one confirm it? If it's for long time ignore this post.

Asus Rog 5s supports 90hz on default settings
You already enabled 90hz third party .apk .So it shows 90hz

Arunblue45
Star II
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/60840/asus-rog-5s-supports-90hz-on-default-settings

You already enabled 90hz third party .apk .So it shows 90hz

View post
That apk supposed to show on quick settings only. Not on display settings... I have tried that apk and i didn't work on time of approch..

Omkar13579
Star III
I've used a certain app to enable 90hz too and yes it does enable it in the standard screen settings where you would normally enable the other refresh rates. It appears after applying the app and restarting the device.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.