This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Bricked Phone (Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1)

Happy69
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB602KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Few days ago my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB602KL) suddenly shuts down and it won't boot anymore. Well, It's stuck on the ASUS logo. It's not rooted and modified either, it runs on Android PIE.
It was after playing a game and still manage to browse my phone and suddenly the screen went black.
Can this be FIX by an authorized service center or I already have a bricked phone?
Was thinking of flashing with a stock ROM, maybe I can unbrick it somehow...
Best regards
csc-fastboot-mode-28small-29-jpg.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
We are sorry to hear about your device, for what you are describing our recommendation is to visit the nearest ASUS Service Center at your earliest convenience to get your device check.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location

bwisit
Star I
Karen_ASUS

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your device, for what you are describing our recommendation is to visit the nearest ASUS Service Center at your earliest convenience to get your device check.

https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location

View post
Thanks for the reply, Karen_ASUS
Sadly, according to ASUS service center it was a board problem and It'll gonna cost almost the same SRP when it was released back in 2018. It's not worth the trouble at all, It's like buying a new phone...
Thank You!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.