This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Pad plus the touch registers on the main display.

mmitch2k
Star I
System: Zenbook Duo Pro
Battery or AC: AC
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
When I touch the Screen Pad plus the touch registers on the main display. Like a touch pad. How do i fix this so touch on the Screen Pad happens on the screen pad
15 REPLIES 15

danielr2
Star II

image.png
Pro Duo 15 UX582HS, Win 11.

When I did something in this Windows menu (I think it is called "Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input" in English), it somehow solved the issue for me. I think I klicked the the setup button and windows wanted me to identify each screen and it somehow worked.

Tucson
Star I
Ok. I got mine today and have the same issue. I was knowing it is a setting issue. Here we go:
1- Go to Control Panel.
2- Click on "Tablet PC Settings"
3- Now click on "Setup"
4- Follow the instruction on the screen. It will ask you to touch the main screen and then press "Enter". Then it will change to the screen pad and ask you to touch the screen and then press "Enter".
Boom ... That's all. It should do the job.
1.png
2.png

helmy2062
Star I
Tucson

Ok. I got mine today and have the same issue. I was knowing it is a setting issue. Here we go:

1- Go to Control Panel.

2- Click on "Tablet PC Settings"

3- Now click on "Setup"

4- Follow the instruction on the screen. It will ask you to touch the main screen and then press "Enter". Then it will change to the screen pad and ask you to touch the screen and then press "Enter".

Boom ... That's all. It should do the job.

1.png

2.png

View post
💖 Thanks ❤ Done

paujintrack
Star I
i have same problem

JoshuaC
Star I
danielr2

P.S.

I somehow got it to work properly again in the "Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input" settings of windows 11.

Actually, I don't really understand what I did there and why it works now as these windows 11 setting seems to be very cryptic and intransparent.

View post
what is crazy about this is running through the calibration settings a few times and randomly in the middle of one of a calibrations it just stalls out and closes and the glitch is fixed....so random.