Star I
System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus VivoBook 15 F512J
Frequency of occurrence: Every like 5 minutes
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:i bought my laptop around april 2021 and if i remember right around june 2021 it started having blue screens every like 5 minutes. I tried formatingg my laptop , all the drivers are up to date (I Think) and i evene installed windows 11 10 days before but nothing changed. But 1 thing I noticed is , when im playing (big/heavy) games like : League Of Legends, dead By Daylight , Genshin Impact , my laptop doesnt have a blue screen and so i used this information as a temporary solution , everytime i open my laptop I also open 2 background games so i can work without the laptop 'blue screening' but having background game used almost all my ram and it can get really laggy most of the times. Even though i have games opened in the background sometimes it still haves blue screens but not as frequent as when i dont have any games open. What can i do to stop the constant blue screeening, I have thought before to change my hard drive (from 500gb to 1TB) cause not only i want more space but maybe it will fix the blue screen problem but i dont want to waste money on a disk and the problem wont be solved . If you can help in any way please let me know .
Also about the background games , if its not a heavy game for instance : Minecraft , chess , osu!.. it wont work as a background game and it will blue screen anyway.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
DianaKats
  1. System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Asus VivoBook 15 F512J
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every like 5 minutes
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:i bought my laptop around april 2021 and if i remember right around june 2021 it started having blue screens every like 5 minutes. I tried formatingg my laptop , all the drivers are up to date (I Think) and i evene installed windows 11 10 days before but nothing changed. But 1 thing I noticed is , when im playing (big/heavy) games like : League Of Legends, dead By Daylight , Genshin Impact , my laptop doesnt have a blue screen and so i used this information as a temporary solution , everytime i open my laptop I also open 2 background games so i can work without the laptop 'blue screening' but having background game used almost all my ram and it can get really laggy most of the times. Even though i have games opened in the background sometimes it still haves blue screens but not as frequent as when i dont have any games open. What can i do to stop the constant blue screeening, I have thought before to change my hard drive (from 500gb to 1TB) cause not only i want more space but maybe it will fix the blue screen problem but i dont want to waste money on a disk and the problem wont be solved . If you can help in any way please let me know .

Also about the background games , if its not a heavy game for instance : Minecraft , chess , osu!.. it wont work as a background game and it will blue screen anyway.

Blue Screen Error (Please Help)
@DianaKats
Have you updated your BIOS to the latest?
[Notebook] How to update BIOS in Windows | Official Support | ASUS Global

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.