No update Android 12
Asus ROG phone 5s

38 REPLIES 38

excavation5
Rising Star II
Also do you know
Dorman

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/213404#Comment_213404

Also, my second phone isn't Asus's and i can't seem to choose on it "New phone" only old phone so i can't backup to him.

View post
Copy paste internal storage to computer make a backup to google account for your settings phone calls and other things and you are ready

Dorman
Star II
excavation5

Also do you know

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/213465#Comment_213465

Copy paste internal storage to computer make a backup to google account for your settings phone calls and other things and you are ready

View post
did you manage to download the backup from google after downgrading? they say it should be possible.
did you backup everything from internal storage to PC?

THANKS for all you help BTW!

excavation5
Rising Star II
Yes bro there is no problem
screenshot-20220524-033533149.jpg
Here you make the backup file after this you can copy for more sure your data from internal storage to computer but whitout folder "Android" becouse you dont need it
Wast week i have a problem whit android and i make 4 upgrades to androi 12 and after this 4 downgrade to android 11 to try fix the problem but the problem maybe is from hardware so i can repair it whit the original software
My opinion is that the best version for gaming whit stable fps is this
screenshot-20220524-034145900.jpg
And i will not upgrade to .77 version becouse have very bad performance i will wait for the next upgrade after .77 and if the next upgrade have problems i will downgrade it again to this .67 version becouse for me this version is very stable for gaming i have very good fps for CODM ,PUBG,Mobile legends, and i play now apex mobile and this games are very stable at this version
Whit android 11 the gaming also is very good but i dont have so stable fps in CODM i have drop to 80-81 and the temperature is 1-2 degrees less whit first version of android 12 but if you dont like android 12 my best advice is to use the last version of android 11 also is very good if you have other questions ask me no problem

Dorman
Star II
excavation5

Yes bro there is no problem

screenshot-20220524-033533149.jpg

Here you make the backup file after this you can copy for more sure your data from internal storage to computer but whitout folder "Android" becouse you dont need it

Wast week i have a problem whit android and i make 4 upgrades to androi 12 and after this 4 downgrade to android 11 to try fix the problem but the problem maybe is from hardware so i can repair it whit the original software

My opinion is that the best version for gaming whit stable fps is this

screenshot-20220524-034145900.jpg

And i will not upgrade to .77 version becouse have very bad performance i will wait for the next upgrade after .77 and if the next upgrade have problems i will downgrade it again to this .67 version becouse for me this version is very stable for gaming i have very good fps for CODM ,PUBG,Mobile legends, and i play now apex mobile and this games are very stable at this version

Whit android 11 the gaming also is very good but i dont have so stable fps in CODM i have drop to 80-81 and the temperature is 1-2 degrees less whit first version of android 12 but if you dont like android 12 my best advice is to use the last version of android 11 also is very good if you have other questions ask me no problem

View post
WOW ! very informative ! thank you so much!
my problem isn't performance but my sim card isn't detected since android 12 upgrade (on other phone sim works)
and my shoulders button doesn't work anymore.
I must downgrade to android 11 ASAP.
been stuck over a week because i didn't know how to backup my stuff,
will follow your instructions later this week and will let you know how it went.
thanks again for everything!

excavation5
Rising Star II
Dorman

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/213535#Comment_213535

WOW ! very informative ! thank you so much!

my problem isn't performance but my sim card isn't detected since android 12 upgrade (on other phone sim works)

and my shoulders button doesn't work anymore.

I must downgrade to android 11 ASAP.

been stuck over a week because i didn't know how to backup my stuff,

will follow your instructions later this week and will let you know how it went.

thanks again for everything!

View post
For nothing bro try it and maybe this will help but in first time you can try whit factory reset if this not help you can downgrade after this but if the problem stay you must send your phone for warranty