This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification panel broken after 31.1010.0410.61 update on Zenfone 8 Android 12

kwei88
Star II
After 31.1010.0410.61 update, my notification panel breaks if i do anything with it - toggle dark theme, swipe up to hide it, and it becomes black screen with white lines around the screen(See attached image). I
have to turn the screen on and off several times to get it back to normal. Please fix ASAP.
35 REPLIES 35

kwei88
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS I have done everything you asked for - log and video. Please check your messages.

dron39
Rising Star II
I have AdGuard (VPN) enabled and I didn't have that problem on .62 update and I don't have it now on .72 update.

th_besch
Rising Star I
Same problem here. Using NordVPN. Issue started after last update.

frantsy
Star III
dron39

I have AdGuard (VPN) enabled and I didn't have that problem on .62 update and I don't have it now on .72 update.

View post
which language is your phone using?
i just tested switching to Chinese and the problem goes away. so the problem is with English (and maybe some others). @Gustav_ASUS please note, maybe that's why you can't reproduce the error

dron39
Rising Star II
frantsy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/213188#Comment_213188

which language is your phone using?

i just tested switching to Chinese and the problem goes away. so the problem is with English (and maybe some others). @Gustav_ASUS please note, maybe that's why you can't reproduce the error

View post
RU language. But I don't remeber that problem also when I sometimes switched language to EN (US) for some apps.