This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5 wifi not turning on

niku425
Star I
My Rog 5 wifi not turning on plz tell my warranty period going to in 02/05/22 plz tell , after that can it cast for wifi issue because I'm at location where not servise centre of asus
29 REPLIES 29

theaayush1209
Star I
My wifi is not turning on.

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Here we go again 😂

wildchild
Star I
An update to my Wi-Fi network issue. I purchased phone on eBay international version from a seller in Texas. It's the ZS673KS Cn version (Mainland China). I reached out to the US Asus support online, they mention I have to contact CN support . I reached out to CN (Mainland China ) through email hoping I can ship the phone for them to repair or replace or whatever, they can't help me because I live outside of China. So I'm basically stuck with an expensive useless gaming phone with no help from the Asus committee.
I have no idea what to do and I losing my trust and respect for Asus company.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
This loss of trust is misplaced, especially if Asus is distributed in your country of residence.
Asus US and Asus China will have answered correctly, they should have added "contact your reseller" it is up to him or it is up to you to buy a device outside the legal circuit.

wildchild
Star I
Outside the legal circuit? Like everyone else I'm just a person who was persuaded in getting the Asus rog 5 gaming phone and bought it to have a great gaming experience. Then to encounter this, I surely won't be buying or recommending another Asus product if I wasted my time and money on this. I wonder if I would have encountered this if I had went with the legion or any other gaming phone on the market?