Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: VIVOBOOK 15 K513EA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
I bought VIVOBOOK 15 K513EA (BIOS X513EANAS201) without OS. On Windows 11 install I stuck on Language screen because touchpad and keyboard did not work (they work fine in UEFI BIOS). Fortunately I have old USB mouse which got me through whole installation. Of course Win setup and drivers installation everything OK.
Isn't it odd that Win 11 installation media have no support for this laptop's touchpad and keyboard?
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
Dorsey
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: VIVOBOOK 15 K513EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

I bought VIVOBOOK 15 K513EA (BIOS X513EANAS201) without OS. On Windows 11 install I stuck on Language screen because touchpad and keyboard did not work (they work fine in UEFI BIOS). Fortunately I have old USB mouse which got me through whole installation. Of course Win setup and drivers instalation everythin is OK.

Isn't it odd that Win 11 installation media have no support for this laptop's touchpad and keyboard?

Touchpad and Keyboard Support
@Dorsey
Can the keyboard and touchpad work normally after the system is installed?

Dorsey
Star I
yes, windows update installed all drivers and everything works fine

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.