Not applicable
System: w11
Battery or AC: both
Model: ux 482e
Frequency of occurrence: periodic
Reset OS: tried
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Browsing on a webpage will be smooth, until after some time when the cursor will start lagging, i have pinned it down to the igpu, because the cursor is not lagging when browsing on the discreet mx450 gpu, also iam pretty sure it is related to panel self-refresh, the problem is i don't have that setting under my intel graphics command center , how to disable it?
18 REPLIES 18

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
romeoisla

I had the same problem, it's like if I don't move the mouse for a few seconds, the mouse sleeps... restarting the laptop after driver installation fixed the problem.

View post
Which driver fixed the issue, Intel graphics generic driver or Asus vennila driver.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Asus's method of driver installation and running is at fault

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
I had a similar issue to this a while ago but have not experienced it for the last year or so. Do you have changing wallpaper on by any chance? I had a problem where the colour picker would interrupt my system every minute and I had severe input lag because of it.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.