This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Flow X13 - Device Kit - ASUS framework service v2.1.3.0 update not working

kejgoh
Star II
Does anyone have a solution to this issue?
The update notice keeps coming up after each update attempt. Does not seem to be working.
13 REPLIES 13

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi @errolsoledad ,
Let's completly uninstall then reinstall Armoury Crate to the latest version.
Please refer to the link to find Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool. => Armoury Crate - Support (asus.com)
After you select your Windows version, the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool should be the 3rd download link.
image.png
Then you can go to the same link to find the Installer (the 1st download link) to update your Armoury Crate the the latest version.
image.png
Thank you

errolsoledad
Star I
Nothing works. 😞 I tried the uninstaller from the site you gave but when I open it, nothing happens. I don't really understand what's the problem. I just bought this laptop late March and I am having this problem with the armoury crate and MyAsus app. Please help. 😞

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
In your situation, both Armoury Crate and MyASUS have issue.
I suggest you contact service center to fully inspect your unit.
Please note that service center may rebuild your system.
If there is important data in your laptop, please ensure the data is saved before send to service center.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.