This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clean from a dust place under Screen Pad Plus on my Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED??

kiuzodono
Star I
Recently I wanted to clean my laptop, but I didn't find any info about how to do that in the user manual.
How can I clean the place under the second screen? it becomes very dusty and I can't find solution to clean underneath
thanx for your time!
photo-2022-05-13-13-55-50.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
kiuzodono

Recently I wanted to clean my laptop, but I didn't find any info about how to do that in the user manual.

How can I clean the place under the second screen? it becomes very dusty and I can't find solution to clean underneath

thanx for your time!

photo-2022-05-13-13-55-50.jpg

How to clean from a dust place under Screen Pad Plus on my Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED??
@kiuzodono
Unfortunately, you cannot remove this part for cleaning.
Here are the instructions for cleaning your laptop.
[Notebook] How to clean your laptop | Official Support | ASUS GlobalOr you could consider taking your laptop to our service center for cleaning assistance.
Thank you.

kiuzodono
Star I
Thnx, but I don't have any ASUS service center near me. For me, this is very strange that ASUS didn't think about it when they construct this design. It`s a great laptop, but wtf?! There must be a way to access that place to clean it. In another way that's just a disappointing thing, because I literally can't clean my Laptop from dust on my own and need to make some "magic moves" or to take the laptop to the service center which is a strange thing, because It becomes dusty pretty quick, you agree?!

A service center is not a solution for a regular cleaning, any other options? And this is very strange, that you gave me generic "advise" for cleaning laptops with different form-factor instead of the concrete info for a concrete laptop I've asked for.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.