Star III
System: Windows 11 21H2 22000.613
Battery or AC:
Model: UX330UAR
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:For more than a year now I can not solve the problem with the inoperability of the laptop after trying to go to sleep. The laptop turns off the screen, the power indicator remains on. You can turn on the laptop only after holding the power button for a long time. What was done: a complete (clean) reinstallation of the system, installing drivers from the Asus website. Reading the discussions posted here, I understand that the problem is common. The only solution that helps: never turn off the screen. Maybe there are other options? I contacted the service center: they believe that there are no hardware problems. Warranty has ended.
38 REPLIES 38

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
okna2003

And so, I most likely solved the problem. The laptop crashed when the display turned off. It didn't happen all the time, but quite often. It could be done by pressing the Fn + f7 key combination.

What was done:

1. Updated Intel management engine interface driver.

2. The laptop has a built-in card reader. I inserted the card and the Alcor Micro USB 2.0 Card Reader appeared. Installed the driver for it.

3. I disabled (without deleting) Intel(R) Audio for displays. I think that this item solved the problem.

The laptop has been working fine for over 2 days now. A little later I will try to clarify which item helped to solve the problem.

View post
Good for working two days

okna2003
Star III
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212737#Comment_212737

Good for working two days

View post
And so, I clarified. Item 3. I disabled (without deleting) Intel(R) Audio for displays. Tried installing different drivers. As soon as you turn on Intel(R) Audio for displays, the problem appears. I read about it on the Intel community forum. Intel strongly recommends contacting an OEM for driver and hardware compatibility testing. But I highly doubt that Asus will do this. Why do I think that we are talking about incompatibility: some owners of this model had motherboards replaced (as part of warranty repairs). The problem didn't go away.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
okna2003

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212739#Comment_212739

And so, I clarified. Item 3. I disabled (without deleting) Intel(R) Audio for displays. Tried installing different drivers. As soon as you turn on Intel(R) Audio for displays, the problem appears. I read about it on the Intel community forum. Intel strongly recommends contacting an OEM for driver and hardware compatibility testing. But I highly doubt that Asus will do this. Why do I think that we are talking about incompatibility: some owners of this model had motherboards replaced (as part of warranty repairs). The problem didn't go away.

View post
That means Asus should release compatible drivers and should work with laptop embedded hardwares..
I too have doubt. Because Asus does not released updated drivers for my laptop model.
Even I used to install generic drivers from hardware manufacturers

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.