System:
Battery or AC: AC
Model: ASUS Zenbook UX305FA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I currently have Ubuntu on this laptop but have bought a new Windows 10 licence to install. When trying to install from the ISO image on a bootable USB stick it says there are no matching drivers found. I have downloaded the IRST_Intel_Skylake_Win10_64_VER14501081 driver from the Asus site and copied it to the USB stick. The Win10 installer recognises this and gets one stage further, but then it says 'No new devices drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct drivers, then click OK.'
8 REPLIES 8

GCawthorn
Star I
ASUS Zenbook UX305FA 13.3 inch Notebook (Intel Core M-5Y10, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Camera, Integrated Graphics, Windows 10)

GCawthorn
Star I
I am not sure if it's an NVMe SSD, sorry.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
GCawthorn

ASUS Zenbook UX305FA 13.3 inch Notebook (Intel Core M-5Y10, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Camera, Integrated Graphics, Windows 10)

View post
I checked with processor technical specifications on intel website
Intel Core M5Y10 Processor 4M Cache up to 2.00 GHz Product Specifications
and I found your processor belongs to Broadwell,not skylake .
it was released in Q3 2014, so you can try booting windows 10 2015 iso
you can download 2015 iso from below site
Windows 10 Professional x64 Bit : Microsoft : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archiv...

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.