Star III
System: Windows 11 21H2 22000.613
Battery or AC:
Model: UX330UAR
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:For more than a year now I can not solve the problem with the inoperability of the laptop after trying to go to sleep. The laptop turns off the screen, the power indicator remains on. You can turn on the laptop only after holding the power button for a long time. What was done: a complete (clean) reinstallation of the system, installing drivers from the Asus website. Reading the discussions posted here, I understand that the problem is common. The only solution that helps: never turn off the screen. Maybe there are other options? I contacted the service center: they believe that there are no hardware problems. Warranty has ended.
38 REPLIES 38

okna2003
Star III
An important clarification. The laptop freezes when you try to turn off the screen with the Fn + f7 key combination. The screen goes blank and the laptop can only be restarted by holding the power button for a long time.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
okna2003

An important clarification. The laptop freezes when you try to turn off the screen with the Fn + f7 key combination. The screen goes blank and the laptop can only be restarted by holding the power button for a long time.

View post
Disable hibernation .

okna2003
Star III
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212281#Comment_212281

Disable hibernation .

View post
Did not help. Pressing Fn + f7 causes the laptop to freeze (not always). If the laptop is left on, it freezes before going to sleep or hibernation. And as I now understand it is connected with turning off the screen

jefferson118
Star I
The laptop turns off the screen, the power indicator remains on. You can turn on the laptop only after holding the power button for a long time.

okna2003
Star III
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212281#Comment_212281

Disable hibernation .

View post
Good afternoon. Any other ideas? Maybe upgrade the Intel® Management Engine? Currently, the only 100% working way is to keep the laptop screen on.