This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB file transfer to SD card not working

Agiel81
Star I
Using Asus ROG 2, I used to be able to transfer files from my phone to an SD Card by connecting directly to the USB. Now for some reason file transfer is no longer working and the USB settings wont allow me to change anything. Is this new with the latest update? Are you working on a fix?
========================================

12 REPLIES 12

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Agiel81 The A11 to A10 downgrade process will wipe all data on your device, so you'll need to make a backup in that case as well.
I'll check if we have a J5 dongle at the office or similar and test with my device.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@Agiel81 The A11 to A10 downgrade process will wipe all data on your device, so you'll need to make a backup in that case as well.

I'll check if we have a J5 dongle at the office or similar and test with my device.

View post
test these as well
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59145/list-of-bugs-for-my-dear-asus#latest

Agiel81
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

View post
Any chance you're able to test this?

I've also encountered another issue today, I was playing a game of cod mobile and it froze, there was a bar going across the screen that looked like static tv and an annoying high pitched computer sound. It reset several times before it stopped freezing. But it's now happening when I open other apps as well.

Agiel81
Star I
The last couple of days I haven't been able to play any games, it will shut down and restart. Either this last update screwed everything up, or there is a hardware issue with the heat sink/thermo paste no longer working. It's below 40 degrees but hot to touch on the side sometimes, hot enough to burn you almost. At any rate I'm gonna have to buy a new phone, and it won't be another Asus phone this time. It's black shark or red magic for me next.

Agiel81
Star I
Agiel81

The last couple of days I haven't been able to play any games, it will shut down and restart. Either this last update screwed everything up, or there is a hardware issue with the heat sink/thermo paste no longer working. It's below 40 degrees but hot to touch on the side sometimes, hot enough to burn you almost. At any rate I'm gonna have to buy a new phone, and it won't be another Asus phone this time. It's black shark or red magic for me next.

View post
For some reason disabling game genie stopped the phone from crashing, but now I can't use air triggers... This most likely is a software issue with latest update? When will there be another update and us Asus aware of all the issues?