Star III
System: Windows 11 21H2 22000.613
Battery or AC:
Model: UX330UAR
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:For more than a year now I can not solve the problem with the inoperability of the laptop after trying to go to sleep. The laptop turns off the screen, the power indicator remains on. You can turn on the laptop only after holding the power button for a long time. What was done: a complete (clean) reinstallation of the system, installing drivers from the Asus website. Reading the discussions posted here, I understand that the problem is common. The only solution that helps: never turn off the screen. Maybe there are other options? I contacted the service center: they believe that there are no hardware problems. Warranty has ended.
38 REPLIES 38

okna2003
Star III
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212159#Comment_212159

i am not living nearest your place ,, if there means, I would personally check the windows and try to findthe root causes.

I am not using your model laptop, my laptop specs below your spec laptop, even though windows 11 rtm enterprise build no 22000.652 preview on intel i5 7200U , this processor is unsupported for windows 11 which is mentioned in spec page .

Also your laptop processor is Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU, Is your processor is flashed with latest intel ME firmware .

go to below intel website

Intel® Converged Security and Management Engine Version Detection Tool (Intel® CSMEVDT)

download the zip file, unzip file, open the folder "CSME_Version_Detection_Tool_Windows\DiscoveryTool.GUI"

execute this file "CSME-Version-Detection-Tool.exe" with admin rights , see below picture

screenshot-2022-05-09-000252.jpg

If system is not vulnerable means, your processor is safe , it shows in GREEN,

if shows in RED means , your processor is vulnerable , your laptop processor must be flashed with special firmware

View post
Tool Started 09.05.2022 8:53:48
Name: DESKTOP-7NIQKSS
Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz
OS Version: Майкрософт Windows 10 Home Single Language
Status: This system is not vulnerable. It has already been patched.
Tool Stopped

Now installed Windows 10 20H2 19042.1682. As long as everything works well

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
okna2003

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212161#Comment_212161

Tool Started 09.05.2022 8:53:48

Name: DESKTOP-7NIQKSS

Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz

OS Version: Майкрософт Windows 10 Home Single Language

Status: This system is not vulnerable. It has already been patched.

Tool Stopped

Now installed Windows 10 20H2 19042.1682. As long as everything works well

View post
Good for windows 10, How many minutes it to complete to reinstall windows 10 with all updates.
say in minutes format like 80minutes. i need the in minutes

okna2003
Star III
Laptop freezes before going to sleep. The cooler continues to rotate, the power indicator is on, the screen is off. Turning on the laptop turned out only by long pressing the power button. There are event log entries. No memory dump is generated.
P. S. Forum does not allow posting links

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
okna2003

Laptop freezes before going to sleep. The cooler continues to rotate, the power indicator is on, the screen is off. Turning on the laptop turned out only by long pressing the power button. There are event log entries. No memory dump is generated.

P. S. Forum does not allow posting links

View post
this forum allow posting links, just follow the tricks ,
open notepad , paste required links , after leave one row space , write the description .
at last , copy all the entries from notepad., then paste here, then click post comment

okna2003
Star III
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212253#Comment_212253

this forum allow posting links, just follow the tricks ,

open notepad , paste required links , after leave one row space , write the description .

at last , copy all the entries from notepad., then paste here, then click post comment

View post
image.png
As I understand it, I have a restriction on posting links because I'm a new user.