This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 5 Android 12 review

KingPegasus5251
Star II
I will start straight with my point this update is seriously bad and is very rushed by Asus they could have done a better job releasing this update 2-3 months later when most of the bugs and glitches would be fixed. There are many issues in this update like airtriggers suddenly stop vibrating, many battery issues, performance issues and many countless issues. Asus always rushes every update like that update (i don't remember the correct the number of the update) in which the wifi and hotspot of many devices turned of and weren't working. Did not expect this from you Asus. I trusted Asus and purchased rog phone 5 and invested my money in it.

Pls fix this update take your time but pls fix this update or kindly provide me a refund

8 REPLIES 8

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi KingPegasus5251,

It would be best to downgrade your firmware.

Also, lot of issues posted by users are being taken 1 at a time.

Can you list all the issues you are facing here?

For battery, provide more details like what is the SOT(Screen on time) you are getting. For performance please elaborate more here.

View post
Good one to hear that your comment.If Your Updates are full of bug and many Problems means ,Why are you Pushing to all ? .if I Update a mobile means it will increase their performance and Battery life it's good ,But Yours update leads to fps drop,Lag,heat,freeze,signal issues, Battery Drain Issues and more problems in there.First of all if the updates are tested properly by a developer or not?Lot of issues going Now a days in Rog5 Mobile.Waiting for the next Update if Asus never break our hope .

kushagrabansal0
Star III
What They Should do It put The Phone Back the the Firmware that was present at the time of launch and rework the Updates .... I dont mind having android 11 in 2022.... Just need good performance.... That's it....

Laith
Star I
when you will release the SOFTWARE that start with ww_18.0830 ?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.