cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

31.1010.0410.61 face unlock problem

Tuathe
Star III
Hello.
After last update i can't unlock my phone with my face. I can register new face with no problem but on lock screen it search for face and can't find it.
Any ideas? Anyone have similar problem?

38 REPLIES 38

MrAvenger
Rising Star II
OMG Asus, this is really bad, I mean really bad. How can you release a update with a major bug like this.
I updated yesterday...everything was working ok up until today...now face unlock does not work.
WHO THE F**K approved to release a patch that screws up something major like this? and now..what?we have to wait another month before it gets fixed?

MrAvenger
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/211956#Comment_211956

Clear cache files system-wide and reboot your device. let me know if the problem comes back.

View post
how? some instructions would be good...

kubrinale
Star II

After the update, face recognition also disappeared. Restarting the device helps, but after a while the error repeats.
P.s.give instructions on how to clear the cache of the device.

flatratte82
Star II
I guess using Mobile Manager (found in the system settings) to clean cache for all installed apps is meant here.

kubrinale
Star II
flatratte82

I guess using Mobile Manager (found in the system settings) to clean cache for all installed apps is meant here.

View post
I cleared the cache with a mobile manager, it helped for two hours at most, then the face unlock disappeared again.