This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 (Strix Edition) is auto restarting; sim card is not detected (sudden problem)

Michael_Zara
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Every 3 mins
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): even if it's idle it keeps on auto restarting
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

tried to update every application
removed apps no longer need
tried the recovery bootloader
restored to factory settings

What more should I do? Thank you
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Michael Zara @gcmercado07 @ranzel It's recommended that you reach out to a local ASUS service center about this issue if you have not done so already.

ranzel
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@Michael Zara @gcmercado07 @ranzel It's recommended that you reach out to a local ASUS service center about this issue if you have not done so already.

View post
A new problem has occurred for me whenever the phone auto restart there are instances that the startup screen is bugged pixel lines are showing and auto restart has become even worse though i haven't brought the phone to a service center yet due to it being far from where i live i did see a post where he/she said it was the motherboard problem and requires 41k for a repair 1/5th of what i paid for this phone i feel as though i am being scammed

ranzel
Star II
ranzel

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/211872#Comment_211872

A new problem has occurred for me whenever the phone auto restart there are instances that the startup screen is bugged pixel lines are showing and auto restart has become even worse though i haven't brought the phone to a service center yet due to it being far from where i live i did see a post where he/she said it was the motherboard problem and requires 41k for a repair 1/5th of what i paid for this phone i feel as though i am being scammed

View post
img-20220507-175132.jpg
I don't feel that it is just a software problem anymore...

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.