J2V2US
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

miryugaming
Rising Star I
J2V2US

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Can we install asus 8z firmware on Rog phone 5
If someone has built a gsi rom for the Asus 8z, there is a chance you can put it in, but basically you can't put in roms for other models. Very sad...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Since you must be the only user on planet earth who wants to do this, I suggest you test it yourself and come and give us the result.
Then it will make at least a Rog5 in the bricked world or the fault will not be to the credit of Asus.
If he refuses you the update, because it seems that the A.I. is more advanced than with some of us, you will have to root your phone and force a few things to be sure to brick it permanently

miryugaming
Rising Star I
J2V2US

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Can we install asus 8z firmware on Rog phone 5
If someone has built a gsi rom for the Asus 8z, there is a chance you can put it in, but basically you can't put in roms for other models. Very sad...

excavation5
Rising Star II
Try to install nokia n95 firmware and write here how good are the results

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.