blkxltng
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5s
Firmware Version: 18.1220.2201.192
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,

I got a ROG Phone 5s and it works great! However I'm not seeing any options for WiFi calling in the settings. I have the latest firmware, and my carrier supports WiFi calling, as I have used it on several past devices. Will this be added in an update or is there something I can do to fix it?
Thanks
screenshot-20220222-104605939.jpg
screenshot-20220222-104648396.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The only ASUS smartphone validated with T-Mobile is the Nexus for this function, as long as ASUS does not bother to include WIFI calls and send them to carriers or vice versa, as long as carriers both consider not ASUS as a big enough manufacturer to include ASUS devices (if ASUS has done its share of work in its smartphone?) it won't work.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.