This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Flow X13 - Device Kit - ASUS framework service v2.1.3.0 update not working

kejgoh
Star II
Does anyone have a solution to this issue?
The update notice keeps coming up after each update attempt. Does not seem to be working.
13 REPLIES 13

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
I found users using command prompt to uninstall Asus Framwork Service to reonstall.
Can’t update Asus Framework Service through Armoury Crate. : ASUS (reddit.com) fron reddit
For your reference.
If it still not work, I suggest go to service center to have further inspection.
Thank you.

kejgoh
Star II
Yes, this finally worked. Thanks for the last suggestion.

kejgoh
Star II
With a new update in Armoury crate, a similar problem arose as below. Again the Device Kit section with "ASUS Core SDK " and "ASUS Main SDK plugin" cannot be updated. Using WMIC this time, I do not see these 2 items to uninstall. What can I do this time?

image.png
image.png

kejgoh
Star II
Update: I uninstalled armoury crate completely. Downloaded the Apr 2022 version of armoury and reinstalled. That solved the update problems for now.

errolsoledad
Star I
Hey. I have the same problem with armoury crate and I can't even update it. Even the MyAsus app is not working. I tried the cmd method of uninstalling the asus framework service but I can't find it there. I also tried using asus' uninstall tool for armoury crate but I can't uninstall it. Can you please help me? Thank you!