Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Android 12 Firmware (.77)

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Asus starts rolling out an update for the Rog Phone 5 and 5S to Android 12
Here's the detail, it looks lean as a correction
I advise you to turn off your phone and turn it back on before updating when you get the notification (count between 5 and 10 days I think)
Not yet downloadable for a manual update, only available the source code

【version number】
【Applicable models】
ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
ROG Phone 5s (ZS676KS)

【release date】
2022/04/25
(It will take about a week for the system to complete the automatic push. If the push update is not received, please go to [Settings]-->[About]-->[System Update] to manually update)

【System Optimization】
Android Security Updates
Optimize system stability
Fixed the legacy issue of fingerprint unlocking light spot
Optimized the behavior of switching sound channels using VOIP CALL Bluetooth
22 REPLIES 22

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
jasonwch

anyone already on .77? any feedback on this?

View post
Frame drop problem solved

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
Lord_Messi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/211308#Comment_211308

Frame drop problem solved

View post
Are you sure? Which games did you test ?

akmtshun
Star I
jasonwch

anyone already on .77? any feedback on this?

View post
Manually updated yesterday. After tabbing the Connection preferences option in the Settings > Connected devices, a "Settings isn't responding" alert dialog popped up. Luckily, I could still turn on/off NFC after tabbing Wait on the alert dialog.

excavation5
Rising Star II
No the frame drop is not optimized whit every update something is f**ked i get crazy today all my profiles are destroyed they dont work yesterday whit my gaming profile i get stable 60 fps on battle royal at cod mobile today
screenshot-20220427-174701048.jpg
!!!!! I start after this the Xmode and what to expect i dont get stable fps i got drops to 49-52 fps !!!! Whit every update something is messed i wont to broke this phone i get very angry this is not normal every time there is something messed and now i must wait week agait for fix the problem !!!
When i get android 12 i try 2 days to optimize the games profiles for stable temperature and fps and today i must do this again .....
Also this game tunnig is not working normaly this must be repair
screenshot-20220427-180843392.jpg
I have friend whit rog phone 5S an he noticed that the phone dont get stable fps
I play from rog phone 5 !!!
This must be repair thats is not normal whit every update to have problems i am so disappointed this is not my first comment and i have 1 post i dont know what else to say .....