Not applicable
System: w11
Battery or AC: both
Model: ux 482e
Frequency of occurrence: periodic
Reset OS: tried
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Browsing on a webpage will be smooth, until after some time when the cursor will start lagging, i have pinned it down to the igpu, because the cursor is not lagging when browsing on the discreet mx450 gpu, also iam pretty sure it is related to panel self-refresh, the problem is i don't have that setting under my intel graphics command center , how to disable it?
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
deleting prefetch and %temp% speeds up the cursor again
but if you press windows + L (lock) and screen turns off, come back and repeat the whole process, youtube on one browser window, reddit on another, it will start lagging until you delete prefetch

Anonymous
Not applicable
: | for some reason everytime my mouse cursor changes from normal shape to the capital I shape you get on top of text, it starts lagging

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
aau aau

: | for some reason everytime my mouse cursor changes from normal shape to the capital I shape you get on top of text, it starts lagging

View post
What's the intel processor model number.
Which intel graphics card driver, you already installed it

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am on the latest driver from asus's site, also follwoed the instructions on the asus website of how to properly install drivers in order to make screenexpert work

Anonymous
Not applicable
none of thatworked
installed oldest intel driver i could find, now its working flawlessly until it comes back again in the future