Not applicable
System: w11
Battery or AC: both
Model: ux 482e
Frequency of occurrence: periodic
Reset OS: tried
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Browsing on a webpage will be smooth, until after some time when the cursor will start lagging, i have pinned it down to the igpu, because the cursor is not lagging when browsing on the discreet mx450 gpu, also iam pretty sure it is related to panel self-refresh, the problem is i don't have that setting under my intel graphics command center , how to disable it?
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
yep pretty sure that is what's causing it, been browsing on mx450 for an hour now, not a single time has it lagged, meanwhile on integrated gpu it would have done it a lot by now
also i wanted to mention, the suggested way of installing igpu drives and the screenxpert software just doesn't work for some reason, after some time it starts lagging,
how should i go about stopping that, a complete reset works fine until some update destroys it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok guys another false alarm, it was because of fast startup, turn off fast startup it affects how your drivers get installed or get loaded or somethign i dont know, just turn it off, a dual screen laptop doesnt need more complications and with a ssd its already fast enouygh

Anonymous
Not applicable
ill just use this page as a notebook
cursor lag returned, this time i have deleted asus dial control panel toolkit as it was the latest thing that got installed before the lag began

Anonymous
Not applicable
how to recreate bug if someone wants
open two browzers, open reddit on one and youtube on another,
slowly scroll reddit, eventually the cursor will start lagging