Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: every version after .158
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am having issue with bypass charging on every version release after .158
Till .158 i never had any issue , i did factory reset a million times and even flashed raw multiple times including today but still same problem persists.
@Gustav_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS

6 REPLIES 6

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
@Danishblunt
ARP_ASUS doing ARP_ASUS things!😂😂

@ARP_ASUS Bro, visiting a service centre is NOT the solution for everything. I truly wonder how you even got the MOD role. You're supposed to be a TECHNICALLY SOUND GEEKY GUY, but, you sound like a CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE TRYING TO PULL CUSTOMERS!☹️
If we were to visit service centre, we'd have already done that. Why TF would we even come to this forum?🙂 Don't know about others but, I joined this forum because my local service centre people are so fkn dumb, that they don't even know about the .12345+= tool!🙂

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
Also, not to forget that the HYPERCHARGE isn't hyper anymore! The charge rate is TOO SLOW after .158 update! I'm on 2203 update right now and this has been absolutely DISGUSTING in terms of charging performance!
Very disappointed to see that Asus made a monster device that's being throttled like anything because of their shitty software!