This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta (Oculus) Quest 2 connection issues.

kiuzodono
Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: AC
Model: ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15" OLED ux582h
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: Well, I'm having some issues with connecting Quest 2 to my laptop via oculus link-cable. The first of them is recognizing a connection as a USB2.0 cable, while I`m using a USB3.0. Even if I`m using a Type-C ports with a proper cable. Also, I`ve tested some games and I`m having very big latency, which is strange, because power of this laptop more than enough to run games smoothly. I`ve noticed, then while I`m having stuttering, there`s everything okay with image on laptop... So this is some USB connection problem, I suppose? One more strange thing is that I can`t see my screen via Oculus Home while using Link. There`s just a black screen.
Would be grateful for your help. Thnx 😉
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
kiuzodono
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15" OLED ux582h
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: Well, I'm having some issues with connecting Quest 2 to my laptop via oculus link-cable. The first of them is recognizing a connection as a USB2.0 cable, while I`m using a USB3.0. Even if I`m using a Type-C ports with a proper cable. Also, I`ve tested some games and I`m having very big latency, which is strange, because power of this laptop more than enough to run games smoothly. I`ve noticed, then while I`m having stuttering, there`s everything okay with image on laptop... So this is some USB connection problem, I suppose? One more strange thing is that I can`t see my screen via Oculus Home while using Link. There`s just a black screen.

Would be grateful for your help. Thnx 😉

Meta (Oculus) Quest 2 connection issues.
@kiuzodono
Please kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. What is the detailed version of the system you are currently using?
Which version of Windows operating system am I running?2. What is the BIOS version you are currently using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS Global3. Have you updated the graphics card driver to the latest?
4. Is the cable used provided by Oculus Quest 2?
5. Could you provide us with a picture of your current connection between the cable and the laptop for confirmation?
Thank you.