This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

panaroma shot

krunalkd913
Star II
Please add feature that we can take panaroma shot with 48 mp and can on flash during panaroma shot and portrait mode
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
48mp is too demanding for stitching in panorama. Also flash doesn't work very well in both panorama and portrait mode. I don't believe any phone supports this.

evnchn
Rising Star II
Speaking of panorama, if you can make wide angle panorama work the this phone would make the best panorama. Currently the width of image is enough but height is a little bit limiting.

krunalkd913
Star II
Anders_ASUS

48mp is too demanding for stitching in panorama. Also flash doesn't work very well in both panorama and portrait mode. I don't believe any phone supports this.

View post
evnchn

Speaking of panorama, if you can make wide angle panorama work the this phone would make the best panorama. Currently the width of image is enough but height is a little bit limiting.

View post
i know its hard to implement but i think few brands giving flash feature for portrait we should not forget that uncommon, advance ,wounder technology for panorama introduce by ASUS so , we can expect more from ASUS , I just gave feedback if it possible than it would be golden touch to 6z , which is best in camera, selfie, battery, processor, display etc. , but thanks to both of you sir, for responding and for satisfactory answer, thanks again

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
evnchn

View post
It's more important with slow shutter than wide view. This is why we use the imx586 sensor for panorama