This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Android 12" Wifi and Bluetooth turning off While switching to Aeroplane Mode.

Speed_Rebirth
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .67
Rooted or not: Non Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Dear team,
After updating to Android 12 I'm facing this issue. By enabling flight mode wifi and Bluetooth both simultaneously turning off.
As on previous Android 11 this issue was not occurred.
On Android 12 facing heating issues while charging, video calling and while watching videos on 75% brightness. This situation is arising in a well air conditioning room of temperature 23-30°C.
Rest I feel Android 12 a stable one apart from these issues.
Request a solution for these issues.
4 REPLIES 4

FunBike31
Community Legend I
I mistranslated or misunderstood the problem I think, if in doubt here is what airplane mode should do
Airplane mode enable: Wifi, Bluetooth, all Mobile communication = OFF.
Only NFC remains active in airplane mode
When you are in Airplane mode, it must be possible to reactivate the WIFI to use the 'paid' WIFI of the airline (while remaining in airplane mode)

For heating, air-conditioned room 23- 30°!!!!!!, no indication of the temperature of the phone, heating during charging in problems!!!
in short, no precise and relevant data

apvrogue
Star I
@chi8104 Can you check if your 3.5mm jack detect wired earphones and let me know ?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
apvrogue

@chi8104 Can you check if your 3.5mm jack detect wired earphones and let me know ?

View post
Why ask you a question, devoid of essential information and more, on an existing subject that has nothing to do with the basic problem of @chi8104

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi chi8104,
That is what basically it should do.
However, you can manually turn on WIFI