This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the new android 12 update messing with wifi on rog phone 5?

RonexdlanoR
Star I
after updating my rog phone 5 with the android 12 update for 3 days,my phone suddenly can't on wifi toggle...is it system related or hardware?please asus do respond..really disappointed with rog phone 5 durability
13 REPLIES 13

Ander_
Star I
RonexdlanoR

after updating my rog phone 5 with the android 12 update for 3 days,my phone suddenly can't on wifi toggle...is it system related or hardware?please asus do respond..really disappointed with rog phone 5 durability

I started to have this exact issue after updating my Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro to Android 12 last night.

ghostie192
Star III
RonexdlanoR

Im jus taking a shot here since i can't see any screenshot.
The new android 12 tiles makes it very un-intuitive
Have you tried the following?
Search for wifi in settings and tap it
Ensure that it is turn on in the screen below (red box)
If it is and Wifi is still not working, then try to reset your network connect by tapping on the reset network button (green box).

HolyFrey
Star I
I also have this problem and Im thinking going back to the store where I buy it, as this is not accepted.

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
It's not a 12. The time for the motherboard has come, as it did for most of our devices as well. Soon, you'll need to visit a service centre