System:
Battery or AC:
Model: ZENBOOK 13 OLED UM325
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I just bought this zenbook 13 oled um325 and realized that when I turned on the HDR mode turns out its make the whole display washed out only youtube that detected HDR and showing better color. the rest it just washed out. I'm new here so is it just me or it is a common issue? how do I get HDR display really on and producing real HDR not only on YouTube
9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS
afrizalzone2
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: ZENBOOK 13 OLED UM325
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I just bought this zenbook 13 oled um325 and realized that when I turned on the HDR mode turns out its make the whole display washed out only youtube that detected HDR and showing better color. the rest it just washed out. I'm new here so is it just me or it is a common issue? how do I get HDR display really on and producing real HDR not only on YouTube

HDR ON BUT WASHED OUT
@afrizalzone2
Could you please let me know in what situation you are using so that you think the HDR mode is not working properly? Or could you please provide a video of the operation for me to confirm? Thank you.

afrizalzone2
Star II
playing netflix using chrome or the app

Falcon_ASUS
afrizalzone2

playing netflix using chrome or the app

View post
@afrizalzone2
Could you please provide a video of the operation for me to confirm?
Thank you.

afrizalzone2
Star II
hdr-on.jpeg
with HDR ON 👆
hdr-off.jpeg
👆️ With HDR OFF
I hope You can see the difference. It also sometimes if I switched back to HDR OFF some colors still washed out until I restart my laptop