This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLOW X13 2021, which USB C port works as DisplayPort?

ARog2
Star I
System: Flow X13
Model: GV301QC-K6133T
Version: 10.0.19044 N/A Build 19044
BIOS Version: GV301QC.409, 2022-01-27
========================
Detailed description: The device is from Germany, which USB C port works as DisplayPort?
Bought a USB C hub (Brand: Novoo) and tried to connect the left and right USB C ports and the results are the following: Left USB C port: the mouse, keyboard and Bluetooth headset, charging are not working and the dual external monitors are not working.
Right USB C port: the mouse, keyboard and Bluetooth headset, charging is not working (due to German SKU) and the dual external monitors are not working.
Both monitors are working, USB C hub is working (connected to Thinkpad T14, charging, dual external monitors, mouse, keyboard and Bluetooth headset).
What could the issue be? Windows OS, USB C ports, firmware or drivers?
12 REPLIES 12

ARog2
Star I
Hi again,
I had a look on the site and found that the following dock could fit my need:
ASUS Dual 4K USB-C Dock
ASUS OS200 USB-C DONGLE
However, none of them is compatible with GV301QC (according to the compatibility page and 4K USB-C Dock is not available on asus.de.
Do you have any other ideas/suggestions on brands that may work with Flow X-13?
Thanks in advance

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
For other brand, we did not further test the compatibility to the unit.
We could not have suggestions to you.
Thanks for your understanding.

ARog2
Star I
Hello, hello,
Understood. and thanks for all feedback.
Any recommendation I should check on specifications that can help to find the right USB-C hub, if not you can close this discussion. By mistake, I created the same discussion previously, I don't have the right to delete the other thread/discussion, feel free to delete it.
Thanks in advance.