Priotanmoy
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:18.02010.2201.215
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All games
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating to firmware 18.02010.2201.215 my ROG 2 heats up to 50 degrees during gaming. Before the update there was no such issue.
10 REPLIES 10

Volodesi
Rising Star II
ZT-cbb5b8c8

never gonna buy asus again in my life worst company 😝

View post

Only for phones. Even then - It's just poor software support. My ROG Phone 2 is just a glorified alarm clock now, since I switched to a S22 Ultra.

Laptops, motherboards and GPU's are still great.

mustafayolgiden
Rising Star I
I just don’t get it. Almost 2.5 years with ROG 2 now and my phone still goes strong. Sure, battery life is slightly reduced but it is perfectly normal for a phone being used 2.5 years.
I’m not a heavy gamer but still play game everyday 1.5 - 2 hours and use my phone 90hz all the time. Speakers and battery life are great (usually charging it every 2 days and get 6-7 hours SOT), and I’m in love with stock Android experience that Asus provide.
Also didn’t expect to see Android 11 on this phone but here we are. And I’m sure if Asus gives us Android 12 this phone can handle it too.
But I see many people have many problems with this phone. If Asus continues to make ROG phones with quality headphone jack, great front-facing speakers and huge battery my next phone also will be a ROG phone. I probably will skip ROG 6 and wait for 2023. And who knows, maybe I will skip ROG 7 too, if ROG 2 goes strong for another 2 years.

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
mustafayolgiden

I just don’t get it. Almost 2.5 years with ROG 2 now and my phone still goes strong. Sure, battery life is slightly reduced but it is perfectly normal for a phone being used 2.5 years.

I’m not a heavy gamer but still play game everyday 1.5 - 2 hours and use my phone 90hz all the time. Speakers and battery life are great (usually charging it every 2 days and get 6-7 hours SOT), and I’m in love with stock Android experience that Asus provide.

Also didn’t expect to see Android 11 on this phone but here we are. And I’m sure if Asus gives us Android 12 this phone can handle it too.

But I see many people have many problems with this phone. If Asus continues to make ROG phones with quality headphone jack, great front-facing speakers and huge battery my next phone also will be a ROG phone. I probably will skip ROG 6 and wait for 2023. And who knows, maybe I will skip ROG 7 too, if ROG 2 goes strong for another 2 years.

View post
I agree on everthing you said

ZT-cbb5b8c8
Star I
fake comment!! @mustafasanli0031

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
ZT-cbb5b8c8

fake comment!! @mustafasanli0031

View post
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Soon his phone will beat may weather in boxing Brock in WWE aus in cricket and if it goes like this he will definitely connects with aliens by 2023.