This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook Duo 15" UX582HS ScreenPad Plus second Screen Stop Working

mvdcrezende
Star I
As the title states, the secondary screen stopped working. It still turns on, and I can use the mouse on the bottom display, but if I use my finger or stylus to touch the display on the bottom, it touches the top screen instead.
It's like every touch on the ScreenPad Plus is translated to the main display instead. Any idea on how to fix it?
This a ZenBook Duo 15 running Windows 11 Pro 64bit. The windows 11 came with the machine.
I have tried all the options over the phone with Asus Customer Service. They are tying to find
3 REPLIES 3

augustynkuba
Star I
I have the same problem, and I've been trying all day to fix it / install different drivers.
I'm sure that touch and stylus options are working well, because if I switch off the main screen everything is working smoothly on screenpad plus, but with if both displays are on, every touch on the screenpad plus is translated to the main display.
Any ideas? Maybe some drivers updates from Asus team? 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
you need to install them in proper order, there is an article specifically for this.

Falcon_ASUS
mvdcrezende

As the title states, the secondary screen stopped working. It still turns on, and I can use the mouse on the bottom display, but if I use my finger or stylus to touch the display on the bottom, it touches the top screen instead.

It's like every touch on the ScreenPad Plus is translated to the main display instead. Any idea on how to fix it?

This a ZenBook Duo 15 running Windows 11 Pro 64bit. The windows 11 came with the machine.

I have tried all the options over the phone with Asus Customer Service. They are tying to find

ZenBook Duo 15" UX582HS ScreenPad Plus second Screen Stop Working
@mvdcrezende
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly o...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.