This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery health

Rexator
Star III
I have download accubattery. I think it's strange i have only 80% battery health on almost brand new phone!
screenshot-20220324-221944222.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Oscaroo
Star III
Normally a phone charging past 100% is indicative of a poorly calibrated battery. As is having power for an hour of YouTube at 1%.
Maybe it's not just accubattery that's shit but in fact all the battery estimation including oem% being shit.

Blumi
Rising Star II
Oscaroo

Normally a phone charging past 100% is indicative of a poorly calibrated battery. As is having power for an hour of YouTube at 1%.

Maybe it's not just accubattery that's shit but in fact all the battery estimation including oem% being shit.

View post
Exactly.

I mean it's rather a feature than a bug but I can be annoying if you're not aware.

I like my Zenfone anyways

Oscaroo
Star III
its so bad, ive just gotten rid of the battery icon completely. I dont care what the battery is at.
I'll set the powersaver mode to run at 10% and it'll pop up a new icon. When it getst here, i probably still have 2hrs SOT left.

It's like the opposite of those cars whose fuel tank gauge shows FULL for the first 2/3 of the actual tank.