Did you mean: 

My rog 5 speaker no sound

Teoh96
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2201.229
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: since today 04-04-2022 (maybe after 5pm)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
my speaker suddenly no sound, before it happen i still can watch youtube, tiktok listen music and make a phone call. I think after 5pm, my phone speaker suddenly no sound..... eventhought i turn off and restart still like that, but i connect computer speaker or earphone still have sound. Just handphone speaker cannot work, still no sound. Anyone can help fix the problem??? T_T
13 REPLIES 13

MT0
Rising Star II
Teoh96

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2201.229
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: since today 04-04-2022 (maybe after 5pm)
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

my speaker suddenly no sound, before it happen i still can watch youtube, tiktok listen music and make a phone call. I think after 5pm, my phone speaker suddenly no sound..... eventhought i turn off and restart still like that, but i connect computer speaker or earphone still have sound. Just handphone speaker cannot work, still no sound. Anyone can help fix the problem??? T_T

My rog 5 speaker no sound
That was my first issue on my rog 5 after buying it for only 3 month the sadly you have to bring it your nearest asus service center and they gonna replace both speakers and motherboard.. that's the only solution for that problem...

Teoh96
Star II
MT0

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59605/my-rog-5-speaker-no-sound

That was my first issue on my rog 5 after buying it for only 3 month the sadly you have to bring it your nearest asus service center and they gonna replace both speakers and motherboard.. that's the only solution for that problem...

View post
okay... thanks you very much😪

Motima
Star I
Igual el altavoz del rog dejo de funcionar, el 4 de abril 9:00 AM, mi alarma no sonaba

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
I faced the same. Mobo replacement will fix it. Say goodbye to the smooth performance that you were getting before