Make icons in quick settings smaller

Leon1dLeon1d Level 1
edited 6:31PM in ZenFone 8

How to make Icons under the quick settings menu smaller?

They become really big after upgrade to android 12 on my zenfone 8

Tagged:

Comments

• That's a design choice in Android 12 that currently can't be changed by the user.

• kastis84kastis84 Level 1

Then why wouldn't ASUS devs change it back to "normal" (small) ones, just like Samsung could (and did!!!), especially when users are asking for it? ;P

• CyslawoCyslawo Level 2
    edited April 8

I'm hating this new dumb giant icons too, in Android 11 they were perfect :(. Asus can change it in launcher design, but probably too little users have problem with this, to make that big changes.

Sound level and brightness indicators also looks stupid.

• Downgrade Android 11

• kastis84kastis84 Level 1

Oh wow, what a brilliant and ingenious idea! I wish I had thought about it earlier! I'm sure gonna do it just after You will stop flying planes, because riding a bike to another continent is so much better and smarter! 🤦‍♂️

• kzmkzm Level 1
    edited May 15

That's true - Samsung was able to make great Quick Settings on Android 12 in their "One UI 4.0"

Why ASUS can not do the same?

• Elle69Elle69 Level 1

Really they are beautiful but very uncomfortable, it would be good to go back to the previous style

• pio_zenpio_zen Level 2

Concerning quality of software dev at asus I wouldn't recommend them messing with standard android features. In asus case the more clean android the better

• ChrisdudeChrisdude Level 1

I don't like the new quick tiles either. Due to the space they take, they are less functional. More swipes and taps for the same effect .

Chris

• Pliggen Pliggen Level 1

Indeed, this design I awful. Samsung did change the icons, so Asus could do the same if they just want to and make users happy. Isn't that a great idea?

• I think they have proven that they don't care about our satisfaction.

• Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

This discussion has been closed.