Battery or AC: both
Model: m513ua
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: clean install month ago
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi!
"Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest versions." - this message appears every time you open AMD Radeon Settings Lite.
I already tried reinstalling it from MS Store and reinstalling the GPU using DDU in safe mode and neither have worked.
My installed GPU driver version - 30.0.13022.3
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

3dmikee
Rising Star I
UPD: Today I tried to install a graphics driver from the AMD site instead of ASUS and it solved two problems at once.
Yesterday I tried to watch a video with HDR enabled for the first time and ran into a new problem - color distortion after disabling HDR. I found a guy in the r/Asus Community with a similar issue who described this solution.
ASUS website GPU driver version - 30.0.13022.3_25007
AMD website GPU driver version - 30.0.13025.5005
So I hope that ASUS will release a new updated version of the graphics driver with a fix

Falcon_ASUS
3dmikee

UPD: Today I tried to install a graphics driver from the AMD site instead of ASUS and it solved two problems at once.

Yesterday I tried to watch a video with HDR enabled for the first time and ran into a new problem - color distortion after disabling HDR. I found a guy in the r/Asus Community with a similar issue who described this solution.

ASUS website GPU driver version - 30.0.13022.3_25007

AMD website GPU driver version - 30.0.13025.5005

So I hope that ASUS will release a new updated version of the graphics driver with a fix

View post
@3dmikee
Do you mean that the file you downloaded from the ASUS website has an installation error, but the file downloaded from the AMD website can be used normally?
About your description of this paragraph "color distortion after disabling HDR", could you please provide me with a video to confirm?
In addition, please also let me know the detailed version number of the OS and the BIOS version you are currently using.
Thank you very much.