This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the new android 12 update messing with wifi on rog phone 5?

RonexdlanoR
Star I
after updating my rog phone 5 with the android 12 update for 3 days,my phone suddenly can't on wifi toggle...is it system related or hardware?please asus do respond..really disappointed with rog phone 5 durability
13 REPLIES 13

ayeptama
Star II
hp9976802431

Already i post a discussion i have been warned by a mod. My discussion is deleted and my attached video they deleted.

View post
your post disapear bro what happen ?

rStar
Rising Star II
dfyn

Not at all like other business focal accomplice, we give an all encompassing way to deal with implementation. We expect to get your business' everyday tasks by talking with you top to bottom and creating a model of your company on Dynamics 365 Business Central. Along these lines, you'll have the option to get what we're referring to dfyntech.com

View post
What the f is this? And how its related to this discussion! 🤔

k_huat
Rising Star II
ayeptama

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/209651#Comment_209651

your post disapear bro what happen ?

View post
This is the standard practice from Asus, few more deleted previously when it seems unfavorable n detrimental topic to Asus 👎

RonexdlanoR
Star I
RonexdlanoR

after updating my rog phone 5 with the android 12 update for 3 days,my phone suddenly can't on wifi toggle...is it system related or hardware?please asus do respond..really disappointed with rog phone 5 durability

is the new android 12 update messing with wifi on rog phone 5?
i've tried hard restart the phone..the wifi seems to work but only for a couple minutes before it auto restart and wifi dead again..so it's confirm A12 update bugs causing my phone wifi gone crazy

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
Wifi and hotspot problem isnt bug android 12 but allrdy from 11 . The solution only go to service center . And u need to play hard for get good solution . My problem now on android 12 is 5G network is gone