This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the new android 12 update messing with wifi on rog phone 5?

RonexdlanoR
Star I
after updating my rog phone 5 with the android 12 update for 3 days,my phone suddenly can't on wifi toggle...is it system related or hardware?please asus do respond..really disappointed with rog phone 5 durability
13 REPLIES 13

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Already i post a discussion i have been warned by a mod. My discussion is deleted and my attached video they deleted.

miryugaming
Rising Star I
hp9976802431

Already i post a discussion i have been warned by a mod. My discussion is deleted and my attached video they deleted.

View post
RonexdlanoR

after updating my rog phone 5 with the android 12 update for 3 days,my phone suddenly can't on wifi toggle...is it system related or hardware?please asus do respond..really disappointed with rog phone 5 durability

is the new android 12 update messing with wifi on rog phone 5?
I love ASUS phones, but there are many hardware level glitches and the ASUS team has not solved these glitches even with A12. I am very sad.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Im also loved that but they ignored issues from customers

dfyn
Star I
Not at all like other business focal accomplice, we give an all encompassing way to deal with implementation. We expect to get your business' everyday tasks by talking with you top to bottom and creating a model of your company on Dynamics 365 Business Central. Along these lines, you'll have the option to get what we're referring to dfyntech.com