Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey Asus team, you guys are always saying put the a12 theme engine request in ideas for next forum we will adapt it if enough people request for it....i see so many Rog 5 users in ideas for next forum requesting a12 theme engine....but u guys are not looking to it....now after a12 update the Google apps are visibling ugly with greensih accent and tints in background and Asus ui is having another accent colors as per themes....this is inconsistent and looks ugly....we want a12 theme engine to be available on Rog 5...
Instead of asking us to put it in ideas for next as u are saying for a long time....create an official post with a poll asking if u need a12 theme engine yes or no...you will see 90% of Rog t users selecting yes...this way u will know the truth ..
Seriously after a12 update the phones ugliest looking with various accent colors and inconsistent
42 REPLIES 42

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sibi,
I will PM you. Have sent your link to the team ahead.

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

View post
Okay bro, thanks

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

View post
Will wait for ur response

soulreaper0666
Rising Star II
Sibi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/209432#Comment_209432

Will wait for ur response

View post
So what did he DM you about that fearure i curious cause im one of them who liked your post to push the feature request.

soulreaper0666
Rising Star II
screenshot-20220404-105136290.jpg
Just received OTA of a12 on my phone. But i aint updating as it looks hideous and has ton of bugs. I think asus should apply more ZenUI aesthetics from a11 than keeping it of a12 with big fonts and big quick toggles tiles in quick settings. Dnt know why google chose to keep such looks of a12 UI which looks more like the past android version back from 2015.