hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
CPU get downclock at 0.96mhz?
26 REPLIES 26

soulreaper0666
Rising Star II
Ya its normal.. mine also reaches that much without xmode if i play for long

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

screenshot-20220331-113217898.jpg

CPU get downclock at 0.96mhz?

Is it a really Gaming phone?
You have no option but to settle with the changes. They did it on purpose to prevent your motherboard from dying again. Do you want to go to service centre again ?

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
ExodusCODM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59484/is-it-a-really-gaming-phone

You have no option but to settle with the changes. They did it on purpose to prevent your motherboard from dying again. Do you want to go to service centre again ?

View post
Well to be honest if you comment like that to non gaming phone i can totally understand that, but we talking about ROG phone 5 designed for gaming and performance is number 1 priority here and we paid for it but seeing here they downgrade the performance is actually a very disappointed act by asus.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ExodusCODM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59484/is-it-a-really-gaming-phone

View post
Almost many times SVC.Twice replacements again this problem ?what can I do .Service guy not know thease kind of this problem.Only repair my unit and tested

FunBike31
Community Legend I
soulreaper0666

Top temperature my phone went upto 60°c with xmode on while playing genshin impact.

View post
If you have maintained this temperature for ten minutes, you are very lucky if you still have Wifi / Hotspot after stopping and restarting.