Alfranls
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: android 11, kunai 3.3.3
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: right kunai not detected after the update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): genshin impact
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My kunai was perfectly working before the update, but after the update suddenly my right kunai not working, i look at the hardware it's not detected, anyone got the same prob ?
screenshot-20220328-115037737.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

miryugaming
Rising Star I
my kunai gamepad Left and Right controller is fine but i cant connect charger...

testinglabha
Star II
I have the exactly same issue like your, after update the whole controller is junk now. even after update to Android 12, my Kunai 3 Controller still not working

fAbbb
Star I
When I connect my controller via Cable (with batterypack and both controllers) it is working. Though it says that my left controller is 3.3.3, the right controller is 3.1.0, Batterypack 3.1.0 and Bluetooth 3.0.8.
As soon as I try to connect it with the bumpercase nothing happens. Its like its not even there.
I assume this happened after the last Phone update. Didnt use it that regularly to see if it worked just before or after the update.
Been trying to reset it with the button under M2 but nothing seems to happen.
(I am still on android 11 (18.0840.2201.229)