This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving SMS when dual sim 4G is turned on

xeno
Star I
I am facing a weird problem. Not receiving SMS on sim 1 when dual sim 4g is turned on. I am using Airtel in slot 1 and Jio in slot 2. The last option which says
CAKAGORJGT89.jpg
Dual sim 4G
5 REPLIES 5

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
xeno

I am facing a weird problem. Not receiving SMS on sim 1 when dual sim 4g is turned on. I am using Airtel in slot 1 and Jio in slot 2. The last option which says

CAKAGORJGT89.jpg

Dual sim 4G

Not receiving SMS when dual sim 4G is turned on
From your screenshot it looks like phone is using SIM 2 as the SMS card. Can you select that option and manually switch it to SIM 1?

xeno
Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/11097/not-receiving-sms-when-dual-sim-4g-is-turned-on

From your screenshot it looks like phone is using SIM 2 as the SMS card. Can you select that option and manually switch it to SIM 1?

View post
Thanks for your reply. I changed it to sim 1 but still same problem. If I turn off dual sim 4g, everything is working fine. I also checked SMSC numbers for both Sims. They are working fine . Problem is only when I switch on dual sim 4G. Also if I switch data to sim 2 and turn on dual sim 4G everything is working fine again. I am thinking this might be an issue with Jio sim but not sure.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Some users with similar issues have reported that changing their physical SIM card has made a difference in connection. Although I believe you are the first with a dual SIM configuration.
Can you give me your firmware version as well please?

xeno
Star I
LP_ASUS

Some users with similar issues have reported that changing their physical SIM card has made a difference in connection. Although I believe you are the first with a dual SIM configuration.

Can you give me your firmware version as well please?

View post
WCJ6KOI5D59X.jpg