This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 flip already DEAD.

jenwit_dj
Star II
One day, I was taking a photo with 8 flip. It was freezed and then shut down. So I have tried to press power bottons but nothing. My Phone could not start. I've tried to press soft reset with vol.down and power bottons.. same again couldnot start...Then I press vol.up + power botton....same....could not...
So, I've tried 3 bottons with my fate.....Nothinh happened to my phone.
I've to charge my phone. It's shown only red light blink.
Nothing to do. anything. anymore.
Please help me to get my phone alive.
Thank you so much. I am very appicate if you can solve my phone trouble.
20 REPLIES 20

jenwit_dj
Star II
Here is my product Number.

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi jenwit.dj 
To avoid other people from getting your product serila number. We had hide your picture. Thank you.

jenwit_dj
Star II
Thank you for advice.

Nelson_O
Star II
jenwit.dj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207481#Comment_207481

Please tell me how to send my phone to fix in Taiwan ? And how much does the cost that you've sent all process ?

View post
Sadly, ASUS didn't tell me how to send in my phone. There is a ASUS Repair Center near me, but Karen and other ASUS representatives said they couldn't address my issue unless I sent it to Taiwan. I went to a 3rd party shop and they fixed the issue... A wire came loose that connects to the motor... I'm still surprised that ASUS couldn't or wouldn't address it.

Nelson_O
Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207481#Comment_207481

ASUS does not have repair centers, they are hiring 3rd party centers to do repairs and RMAs.

View post
According to the MyASUS app, there was an ASUS Repair Center near me... But according to ASUS reps, my phone could only be serviced in Taiwan. I wouldn't have minded if they directed me to a 3rd party repair center that was licensed to fix ASUS products, but... I got my phone fixed elsewhere and learned a lesson when considering a new phone in the future.