cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery care doesn't work

Claymann3000
Star II
Hello there
So my problem is that my ROG Phone II battery care function doesn't work. This is the second time I charge my phone and tried to set period for charging over night. It wont work. Simply when I plug my phone to charger, hyper charge icon appeara and my phone charges crazy fast (been used to fast charge with previous phone from other manufacturer). So am I doing sth wrong here? Wanted to extend the batterys life span thus using battery care seems like great idea.
15 REPLIES 15

Volodesi
Rising Star II
I think it's suppose to hyper charge to around 80% then slow down and hit 100% around the end of the schedule.

Could be wrong though.

Claymann3000
Star II
Yeah I watched the whole charging process and In my case it flyes all over to the top at approximately the same speed

mamayankag
Rising Star I
For me it charged all the way up to 93% and then stopped and kept it at 93% for around 4-5 hours and then when the schedule was near to it's end, it started the fast charging and completed till 100%

Claymann3000
Star II
Will look into this next time I charge my phone. Clearing cache and restarting "Battery care" first. Mybe this helps.