Star I
System: i7/16gb/512ssd
Battery or AC: ac
Model: ux580ge
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: windows 10 home
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Good evening throughout the forum I do not know if I opened a new topic correctly I do not write often but I have seen them all. They gave me one of the Asus ux580ge models. He says that the touchpad is a screenpad but it does not turn on me. I searched in many forums but I did not understand if it is damaged or it is just a matter of software. Drivers for this I have not told Asus to go to the Microsoft store and download it. Unfortunately it no longer exists. When I solved it (it had not been opened again, I emphasize) it had two cables that ended up on the screen, one said touch and one CMOS. In touch it had in CMOS it did not. I emphasize that the laptop has never been reopened so I do not know if it had two flex. If an acquaintance could guide me I would appreciate it.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
LEMPESIS
  1. System: i7/16gb/512ssd
  2. Battery or AC: ac
  3. Model: ux580ge
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: windows 10 home
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Good evening throughout the forum I do not know if I opened a new topic correctly I do not write often but I have seen them all. They gave me one of the Asus ux580ge models. He says that the touchpad is a screenpad but it does not turn on me. I searched in many forums but I did not understand if it is damaged or it is just a matter of software. Drivers for this I have not told Asus to go to the Microsoft store and download it. Unfortunately it no longer exists. When I solved it (it had not been opened again, I emphasize) it had two cables that ended up on the screen, one said touch and one CMOS. In touch it had in CMOS it did not. I emphasize that the laptop has never been reopened so I do not know if it had two flex. If an acquaintance could guide me I would appreciate it.

Asus ux580ge screenpad not working
@LEMPESIS
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly o...[Notebook] UX580 Troubleshooting - ScreenPad blacked out, doesn't function and fan spin highly | Off...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.