zaki_gaming
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

18 REPLIES 18

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Lord_Messi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/208549#Comment_208549

I know what you mean, chill

Rog 5s pro already has newer a12 firmware than rog 5 so just wait for the next update for rog 5, maybe they will fix it

View post
The problem start up with June 2021 .almost 10 month finish .Still they are developer team fix this issue .I'm also excited for the next update fix this issue .They noted feedback in March 2022.when they update it will be come ?

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
From june 2021 you already suffer that? My phone start to throttle and all profile has same performance since a12 update
I am sure new update will come soon because they already released it for rog 5s but I am not sure it will fix your problem because your problem happened before updated to a12

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Lord_Messi

From june 2021 you already suffer that? My phone start to throttle and all profile has same performance since a12 update

I am sure new update will come soon because they already released it for rog 5s but I am not sure it will fix your problem because your problem happened before updated to a12

View post
Hope that will be fix soon wait for the update

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59161/rog-5-throttling-xmode-etc-explained#latest

All you need to know

View post
I already readed you are grinding the same flour.My question for that why all Rog5 not affected this updates. My friend Rog5 .83 update cannot get new update.he replace motherboard one time. No lag performance is good .cpu throttle at 2.38hz to 2.84 ghz stable .You try to make otherfool.