Two extra Monitors - Asus Zenbook 15 issues

SModel:
ASUS Zenbook 15 occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Hello to anyone who can help me with this:

I really need to connect my Asus Zenbook 15 with 2 monitors, which in total output 3 different things to the laptop, monitor 1 and monitor 2.

I have read all the forums and I know that this model has a USB 10 Gen 2 port, which does not support exporting video. I've tried an HDMI adapter that has 2 HDMI inputs, and it only doubles both monitors for me.

Please help me with some method where I can connect them and see in the 3 different things. If you could recommend devices that I can buy, since some of us are not so technological.

If I couldn't do it, I would have to sell my laptop, and I really like it a lot
14 REPLIES 14

Falcon_ASUS
perladeschampsf

Yes.

Model: Zenbook UX534FTC

Version: 10.022000 compulation 22000

System type: x64-based PC

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 2304 Mhz

Version and BIOS date: American Megatrends Inc. UX534FTC.306, 20/4/20

View post
@perladeschampsf
Unfortunately, your HDMI cannot output two images at the same time. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

But how can I get it with any extra tool?

This forum doesn't help anyone. I saw that someone had the same problem as me and no one gave him a solution. He posted that he had to find the solution himself. What a pity with ASUS.
You prefer that I only have the option of selling the computer.

Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206890#Comment_206890

@perladeschampsf

Unfortunately, your HDMI cannot output two images at the same time. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
Hi,
This guy had the same problem than me, and he found the solution by himself. Maybe you should just give us ideas of external things we can use to get solved our issues. Just show that they care about the problems we have with their devices. That they are very good, but this service can disappoint us.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48119/how-to-connect-multiple-external-monitors-to-asus-zenbo...

This guy is right when wrote on the forum: Please allow me to point out that while it is good to know that the USB-C port doesnt support display export, what would be more helpful was if ASUS directed people who had an issue similar to mine to a product that they can recommend. Or even a clear explanation of exactly what people should look for when such an issue occurs.
Just for your consideration.

And I would still like to know if you can recommend an adapter to achieve this goal of connecting Two monitors to my laptop ZenBook 15.

Falcon_ASUS
perladeschampsf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207171#Comment_207171

Hi,

This guy had the same problem than me, and he found the solution by himself. Maybe you should just give us ideas of external things we can use to get solved our issues. Just show that they care about the problems we have with their devices. That they are very good, but this service can disappoint us.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48119/how-to-connect-multiple-external-monitors-to-asus-zenbo...

This guy is right when wrote on the forum: Please allow me to point out that while it is good to know that the USB-C port doesnt support display export, what would be more helpful was if ASUS directed people who had an issue similar to mine to a product that they can recommend. Or even a clear explanation of exactly what people should look for when such an issue occurs.

Just for your consideration.

And I would still like to know if you can recommend an adapter to achieve this goal of connecting Two monitors to my laptop ZenBook 15.

View post
@perladeschampsf
Your laptop can only output one image through HDMI. Other users are provided based on previous experience, but we cannot guarantee the use of other non-ASUS products with you. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.