This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ZenFone Max Pro M1] - Navigation Bar settings

nikuta
Star I
Hi. I have Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 for about 2 weeks. I like that phone, but this is not my main phone. And for this 2 week I can't handle that buttons in navigation bar are "in wrong places" :] . Can you add some update/application which change positions of 'BACK" button. In all phones which I had and have the "BCAK" button is on right side, but in pure Android is on left and I can't change it. 😞

Pls Give us some small app/update where we will have option for navigation bar to customise how it will look like. I read a lots of post about M1 and M2 model where ppl ask about how to change this bottoms or how to put auto hide nav bar.

Best NiKuTa
5 REPLIES 5

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
ZenFone Max Pro M1 does not provide the user to change the order of the navigation bar.

Avenger
Star I
I'm also face some issue in zenfone max pro m1 ,like freez my phone 1min yeah 2 min in this situation whenever lock phone then after unlock them after normal may phone so.

Plzzz fix this problem all asus zenfone max pro m1

I think u cant, but my Zenfone 5Z has option to change

ramneek2110
Rising Star I
No you cant change the placement of the buttons as its stock Android and its straight from Google. Asus cant do anything about it. Btw even in Pixels and Android One devices you can't change the nav bar buttons or hide them